Can we have a word with you? We’re Says You!, and we offer a highly efficient, and cost-effective way to introduce your product, message, and company directly into the homes (and heads) or public radio listeners nationwide. Says You!, a show that has as much heart as it does smarts, has engaged an exceptionally loyal fanbase – upscale, well-educated and influential – for over two decades. Whether your message is local or national, partnering with Says You! provides direct access to a receptive audience in top markets via both radio and podcasting.
Says You! is produced by Pipit & Finch Media and distributed nationally through PRX. Email or call today to learn more about sponsoring public radio’s premier comedy game of words: Says You! (781)-891-5656 ** talk Dave about Sponsorship Email**
Why Sponsor Says You!?
- Each week you’ll reach an estimated half-million listeners in the NPR demographic.
- Says You! is enjoyed in more than 27 states and provinces, including major metro broadcast markets.
- In addition to dedicated listeners, Says You! boasts a large community of social media followers and newsletter subscribers. As of January 17, 2018:
- Constant Contact Subscribers: 2,383
- Facebook Page: 3,409 followers
- Says You! consistently engages listeners who submit questions, words, and rounds featured in our show.
Delivered to Top Markets Across the Country
Says You! is performed live nationwide and is heard on NPR affiliates in 27 states and in top markets including:
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston-Galveston, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Seattle-Tacoma, WA
- Riverside-San Bernardino, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Cleveland, OH
- Nashville, TN
- Memphis, TN
- Birmingham, AL
- Honolulu, HI
Delivered to listeners worldwide on our Podcast
- 80,000 Average Monthly Downloads (download rates are seasonal)
- 29% of our podcast U.S. listeners are from California; 11% from Washington; 10% from Massachusetts; 5% from New York, and the rest across the country
- Our listenership is predominantly in the United States, and Says You! is downloaded in close to 100 countries worldwide
A Most Desirable Audience
Like the public radio audience overall, Says You! listeners are upscale, educated, and influential in their communities. According to data released by NPR, they’re also:
- Well-educated. 214% more likely to have a post-graduate degree, with accompanying high income.118% more likely to be professionals. Life-long learners.
- Adults. 53% are 25-54 years old; 65% are between the ages of 35-64.
- Investment-minded. 38% more likely to own a second home.
- More likely to have disposable income. The median household income of the typical NPR listener is about $86,000, compared to the national average of about $55,000.
- Worldly. 11% more likely to vacation abroad. Enjoy learning foreign languages, buying foreign cars.
- News consumers. Highly engaged with current events, read the news online daily.
- Well-read. Book-buyers who read everything from mysteries to biographies and history, and buy books as gifts for their children.
- Discerning gift givers. Buy gifts of electronics for friends and family.
- Politically active. Enjoy discussion and debate. 20% more likely to vote and 26% more likely to work as volunteers.
- Physically active. 24% more likely to go backpacking or hiking. Sports-minded, and spend money on recreational activities.
How It Works
Together, we’ll develop a mutually agreeable package that meets your budget and reaches our listeners most effectively.
Packages may be one or a combination of three sponsorship options:
8- or 12-second messages, written to meet FCC rules, read aloud by our host, Gregg Porter. The messages may include information about the company and a web address.
A pre-roll message at the top of the show, and one 30- or 60-second mid-roll message in the middle of the show.
Sponsor a live taping of Says You!, with access to captive audiences (450-1250) in
venues ranging from Lincoln Hall at The University of Illinois to The Herbst
Theatre in San Francisco.
Packages may also include logo-based graphics, usually in IAB standard sizes, on the website and in the newsletter.
Your sponsor messages and graphics can be featured:
- In different sizes and locations on the website.
- In the Says You! newsletter.
- In social media.
Email or call today to find out more about the affordability and value of a sponsorship with Says You!: (781) 891-5656
- Costs are directly associated with the prominence, frequency, and duration of your sponsoring messages.
These organizations have supported the show through sponsorships, grants, or underwriting.
- Dictitious, Made by PlayMonster
- Hello Fresh
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins: San Francisco, CA
- The Peabody Hotel: Memphis, TN
- Fairmont Olympic: Seattle, WA
- The Hampton Inn: Birmingham, AL
- New England Public Radio
The Fine Print
Pipit & Finch Media, Producers of Says You!, do not offer guarantees of pageviews, clicks, or other responses, nor do they offer auditing. We work closely with our sponsors to ensure a mutual partnership for both parties.
- Although we cannot forecast broadcast or Internet problems, and although we do not guarantee make-goods or refunds, should a problem arise, Pipit & Finch will always work to devise a mutually agreeable solution.